Monday, July 20, 2009

My Cardmaking and Scrapbooking Obsession



Three CHEERS for my husband-

Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!

Thanks to David my crafting supplies are now in order. Isn't this a great peg board he made me??? He also made my work area. It's tall enough that I can stand and work on layouts, I find that I work better that way. Hopefully now that I am so organized I can start posting all of the wonderfull things I make here on my blogspot.



On the opposite side of the room I have our homeschool area set up. I wanted to post pictures of it as well but no where in my hometown sells HandyTack so that I can decorate my walls! So I will post those pics at a later time.

2 comments:

  1. I showed my husband these pictures and he asked "where's that?" I said, "Its at Missy's house." He couldn't believe it. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know that upstairs area could be one great gigantic craft room.... even big enough for a play area for your little posie!

    ReplyDelete