Monday, July 6, 2009

Introducing... ME

I thought that my first post should tell you a little about me and therefore the kind of blog this is to be. I am 28 years old. I am a Christian, a wife, and a mother. I aspire to one day be debt free, be somewhat self-sufficient, produce homeschooled graduates and make a difference in the lives of people around me. Oh, also I would love to one day write a book- this will be a long time coming due to the fact that I have preschoolers, hence brain drain.


About my family.

My husband, David, and I have been married for 8 years. He works in the area of law enforcement, serves in a military branch and works a part time job as a locksmith. We are blissfully happy together and credit this entirely to our common faith in God.

We have two daughters, Ann age 4 and Kay age 2. They are both absolute darlings at times and wild children at other times. Better blog names for them would probably be "Queen Supreme" and "Crazy Pants". However, they may come to resent these names so we will keep it simple. Ann will begin Homeschooled Kindergarten in August, Kay will be running around distracting her and I both.



We live in a rural area and love it. We have 2 dogs Pippy a beagle and Major a black lab and also a recently adopted stray puppy who we have named Ally. We also have cats- Honey, Bit and Sunny. And we have chickens 5- which should begin laying in the next month or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment